Stewarts is Utah’s #1 local lawn care company. Started in 1972, the business has grown to service thousands of customers across the Wasatch Front. With positions available in our Orem and Salt Lake offices, we are excited to welcome you to our dynamic, fast-growing service company.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great starting pay of $18/hour with bonus opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees
- Paid training while studying for Utah Spraying License
- Year-round work for employees
- Flexible scheduling — full-time and part-time (i.e. MWF or TTh) positions available
- No work on the weekends
- Paid time off for holidays, including the week from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- Several company-provided social activities throughout the year, including a summer golf tournament and barbeque
- Lawn technicians are responsible for driving company trucks to customers’ properties and applying fertilizer, weed control, and insecticide treatments to the lawn.
- Technicians identify problems in the lawn, answer customer questions, and solve problems that may arise.
- Technicians are expected to communicate effectively with office staff and Stewart’s certified arborists concerning customers’ needs.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced, physical environment
- Provide friendly customer service and answer customers’ questions